Chris Walmsley founder of Connections Private Travel has over 35 years experience of the corporate Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events sector; should your company or business require guiding through the process of operating your own event, large or small, rather than using a full services company then Connections can offer you Chris as an alternative.
Using very economical daily rates Chris can advise you on:
- Venues and locations to suit all budgets
- Knowledge of contacts and flights schedules
- Negotiate hotel rates and contracts
- Restaurants and points of interest for entertainment and activity programmes
- Team Building
- Hospitality and sporting events
- Inspections visits to discuss the programmes with hoteliers
- Payment terms and discounts
- Seasonal hotel occupancy
- Planning an event at the time to coincide with good weather
- Local planning restrictions – i.e. Outside events
- Health and Safety
If you are planning to undertake your event ‘internally’ it may prove wise and judicious to employ Chris just to run his experienced eye over your plan. All corporate events are essentially important and every detail, however technical or small needs to work well to ensure their ultimate success.